Strong Business Fundamentals to Acquire
A business that is strong is one that has fundamentals that are strong like an oak and have a lot of structural elements arranged in a format that appears like a top down funnel. A good business is like a net that catches lots of prospects and produces small sales and larger size deals.
Some acquisitions are based on more of an asset sale or a distressed business that is a good value which you should take advantage of, but when analyzing a strong business to acquire here is what you should acquire.
1) Marketing – A proper advertising reach and publications that drive traffic and awareness
2) Prospect Netting – A proper netting that captures leads from the advertising and marketing you do
3) Product Offering – Strong attractive product
4) Wide Product and/or Service Line – A wide line of upsells, cross sells and variety that allow a customer to have options within your ecosystem and business
5) Sales System – Can sell the products you offer and convert prospects into customers with the product line and increase Avg customer order
7) Frictionless Processing – Take care of payment processing quickly and efficiently and low cost
8) Customer Support – Strong customer service to take care of patrons and keep them as loyal customers
9) Admin – Proper admin and backstop resources to take care of paperwork and appropriate documentation
10) Future Potential – Business that has opportunity and hedges/moats against competition
A strong business will have the above taken care of.
- acquire business with strong fundamentals
- businesses to acquire
- strong business fundamentals
- what business should i acquire
Leader in Acquisitions with Expertise in Representing Sellers & Buyers on Deals
Jarbly is a leader in acquisitions with expertise in helping with listings, negotiations, LOI's, asset purchases, company purchases, and real estate purchases. JARBLY has access to high net worth individuals if you are on the sell-side and businesses that may be of interest to you if you are on the buy-side.
- Phone: (800) 773-1523
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org